Skip to content

Partnership Eligibility for Projects Outside the US

Last modified: July 29, 2022
You are here:

Becoming a fiscally-sponsored project with us doesn’t require you to live in the US, nor to have your project based in the US.  We have many such partner projects located around the globe.  However, a US tax ID, such as a Social Security Number or Employer ID number must be available for tax reporting reasons.  Applicants who do not have either of those US tax IDs cannot be approved for partnership.

Was this article helpful?
Views: 31
Back To Top